Get part 2 of the lesson video & the TABS at:
Learn this arrangement with video lesson, tab, and email support.
A beautiful piece from the video game series: Zelda. This arrangement features 3 Melodies labeled: A, B and C. Melody C is a variation on melody A and is unique to the arrangement. Throughout the song we have a steady and flowing count of 3/4; but feel free to use poetic license and add fermatas to the end of sections if desired.
The tricky part of this song lies in the transitions: the changes from one chord to another. I would recommend practicing bars that are more challenging (for ex: bars 5-6) by playing the chord [in bar 5 – Bm7] on the 1 beat, holding it out for a count of 3, then changing to the next chord [bar 6 – Bbdim7] and strumming it on the 1 beat, while holding it out for a count of 3. Loop these 2 bars and start slowly. Try to steadily increase your speed as your become more confident. This helps to form muscle memory when changing to new and challenging chords.
A special thanks goes out to Steven Laity for allowing us to use his arrangement. Check out his YouTube channel for more cool uke videos:
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://partnersinsublime.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Disney's Tarzan (PS1) 100% Walkthrough – Part 6 – Level 5: Coming of Age (Hard)
- Game Boy Accessories – Angry Video Game Nerd (AVGN)
- LEGIT APPS THAT PAY YOU MONEY | HOW TO EARN MONEY ONLINE
- EXTREME DIRTY GAMERTAG TROLLING 2! (Call Of Duty Ghosts)
- Bad Boys: Miami Takedown – Longplay (Nintendo GameCube)