A subsidiary of the toy mongrel Hasbro, Tiger Electronics, for many years, managed to satisfy the rapidly expanding video game demands by producing and releasing a whole infestation of very low-quality handheld LCD “games” that somehow gave off the impression that you were holding an actual NES right in the palm of your hands. But the truth is, IT WORKED! Since another main facet to market economy is that the products that people buy the most are the ones that get produced the most, Tiger proceeded to milk their new money grab for all that it was worth, and even tried their hand at releasing whole video game consoles for the sake of it. The Nerd casts his eye on a selection of hardware by Tiger Electronics, including a selection of LCD handheld games and wristwatch-styled games, plus two portable consoles – the Game.com and the R-Zone. This is Angry Videogame Nerd episode 113
Watch all Angry Video Game Nerd episodes
Visit our website!
Our Facebook Fanpage!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Disney's Tarzan (PS1) 100% Walkthrough – Part 6 – Level 5: Coming of Age (Hard)
- Game Boy Accessories – Angry Video Game Nerd (AVGN)
- LEGIT APPS THAT PAY YOU MONEY | HOW TO EARN MONEY ONLINE
- EXTREME DIRTY GAMERTAG TROLLING 2! (Call Of Duty Ghosts)
- Bad Boys: Miami Takedown – Longplay (Nintendo GameCube)