Bad games will never be faster than a speeding Super Nerd, as he reviews two bad video games based upon Superman, made for the Atari 2600 and NES. This is Angry Video Game Nerd Episode 50.
Since his print debut in 1938, Superman has become one of the most recognizable and beloved fictional characters of all time. It is inevitable that game companies would try to give players a Man of Steel simulation in some form.
Throughout the history of Superman games, balancing his near-invincibility with the need to provide a legitimate challenge has yielded peculiar results.
Here, the Nerd shows us two of the best-known Superman games (for the Atari 2600 and NES) to assess whether Krypton should be crapped on. He closes by teasing the next episode… one of his most-requested reviews of all time.
Visit our website!
Our Facebook Fanpage!
Check out our store!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Disney's Tarzan (PS1) 100% Walkthrough – Part 6 – Level 5: Coming of Age (Hard)
- Game Boy Accessories – Angry Video Game Nerd (AVGN)
- LEGIT APPS THAT PAY YOU MONEY | HOW TO EARN MONEY ONLINE
- EXTREME DIRTY GAMERTAG TROLLING 2! (Call Of Duty Ghosts)
- Bad Boys: Miami Takedown – Longplay (Nintendo GameCube)