Scoliosis is a condition that causes your spine to curve. It’s often diagnosed during the early teen years, and many times it can be corrected with a brace. But a little boy named Hank was born with scoliosis. Bracing wouldn’t work because a vertebra in his spine was not shaped normally. He needed surgery, and thanks to a special relationship between Mayo Clinic and Shriner’s Hospitals for Children, Twin Cities, he got the treatment he needed.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Disney's Tarzan (PS1) 100% Walkthrough – Part 6 – Level 5: Coming of Age (Hard)
- Game Boy Accessories – Angry Video Game Nerd (AVGN)
- LEGIT APPS THAT PAY YOU MONEY | HOW TO EARN MONEY ONLINE
- EXTREME DIRTY GAMERTAG TROLLING 2! (Call Of Duty Ghosts)
- Bad Boys: Miami Takedown – Longplay (Nintendo GameCube)