In this video, animators discuss the goals for character animation in a game. They explain how you should think about animation as a series of poses over time. That means an animation is really only as good as its poses. Learn what makes a strong pose, as well as some of the basics of timing and spacing—the keys to believable, satisfying movement.
There’s also a huge technical component to animation when it comes to implementation in games. The animators give an overview of state machines and parametric blending, explaining how different animations work together and overlap, reacting to whatever is happening to and around a character at any given time in a game.
Visit our website for additional resources:
This episode of So You Wanna Make Games?? uses the Unreal® Engine. Unreal® is a trademark or registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States of America and elsewhere. Unreal® Engine, Copyright 1998 – 2018, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://partnersinsublime.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Disney's Tarzan (PS1) 100% Walkthrough – Part 6 – Level 5: Coming of Age (Hard)
- Game Boy Accessories – Angry Video Game Nerd (AVGN)
- LEGIT APPS THAT PAY YOU MONEY | HOW TO EARN MONEY ONLINE
- EXTREME DIRTY GAMERTAG TROLLING 2! (Call Of Duty Ghosts)
- Bad Boys: Miami Takedown – Longplay (Nintendo GameCube)