Review of 1942 by Capcom for arcades. Released in 1984, this is an excellent vertical shmup that was among the defining games of it’s kind in the 80’s . It’s quite a challenge yet a lot of fun to play.
In the video I forgot to mention the power-up system – you can get four shots instead of two although it doesn’t seem to do any extra damage, it simply covers a wider area, the same goes for the wingmen power-up. There also is a powerup to kill all enemies on-screen at once and one to give you bonus points.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Disney's Tarzan (PS1) 100% Walkthrough – Part 6 – Level 5: Coming of Age (Hard)
- Game Boy Accessories – Angry Video Game Nerd (AVGN)
- LEGIT APPS THAT PAY YOU MONEY | HOW TO EARN MONEY ONLINE
- EXTREME DIRTY GAMERTAG TROLLING 2! (Call Of Duty Ghosts)
- Bad Boys: Miami Takedown – Longplay (Nintendo GameCube)