Review for Chase HQ2 by Taito @ The Game Grid Arcade in the Valley Fair Mall in West Valley City, UT.
Chase HQ2 is a sequel to Taito’s original Chase HQ which puts you in the driver’s seat of a police car chasing down criminals who are on the run from the law. It’s your duty to smash into these cars until they are incapable of running any more. It’s a fun, demolition derby style concept that works well with the graphics and the sound that the game puts out.
There are a couple of issues however – it would be nice if they added more than five levels and if they would have adjusted the difficulty curve as with your first try it does take a little getting used to. The high score screen also is a challenge for people to input their names which should be unnecessary. But despite these issues it still is a fun game that is a bit different from the many, many other racing games the arcade sees these days.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://partnersinsublime.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Disney's Tarzan (PS1) 100% Walkthrough – Part 6 – Level 5: Coming of Age (Hard)
- Game Boy Accessories – Angry Video Game Nerd (AVGN)
- LEGIT APPS THAT PAY YOU MONEY | HOW TO EARN MONEY ONLINE
- EXTREME DIRTY GAMERTAG TROLLING 2! (Call Of Duty Ghosts)
- Bad Boys: Miami Takedown – Longplay (Nintendo GameCube)