Played by: Mad-Matt
This video is downloadable in two formats. Native resolution which is in an over scanned wide format, and a forced 4:3 video which looks more normal (even though it is more ugly due to scaling errors)
Hyrdro Thunder for the Ps1 is a conversion of the arcade/dreamcast game of the same name. However, the ps1 version is significantly worse than the other versions. The sampled arcade audio is overly loud and low quality and the gfx a so low res, it can be difficult to see where you are meant to go on some tracks.
I just play through circuit mode which goes through all tracks with one of the 3 starting craft. Amazingly this does not unlock anything in the game :O . Going to arcade mode, all tracks still need to be unlocked one by one and a different craft can be selected for each track. In hindsight, this would have been a better mode to record, but after showing all tracks, I have no will to go through it all again. The game can be brutally difficult and very difficult to get 1st place unless you know all the secret paths to take advantage of. Sometimes you see the lead racer using those shortcuts.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://partnersinsublime.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Disney's Tarzan (PS1) 100% Walkthrough – Part 6 – Level 5: Coming of Age (Hard)
- Game Boy Accessories – Angry Video Game Nerd (AVGN)
- LEGIT APPS THAT PAY YOU MONEY | HOW TO EARN MONEY ONLINE
- EXTREME DIRTY GAMERTAG TROLLING 2! (Call Of Duty Ghosts)
- Bad Boys: Miami Takedown – Longplay (Nintendo GameCube)