This program will explore the economic and political themes of Game of Thrones through an analysis of the novels by George R.R. Martin along with the television adaptations. The course brings together ideas from economics, history, and political philosophy to show the similarities between this complex fantasy realm and the real economic and social problems of our own world. Special attention will be paid to the role of money in society, the problems of public finance, and the economic and social outlook of the characters and major families found in the story.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Disney's Tarzan (PS1) 100% Walkthrough – Part 6 – Level 5: Coming of Age (Hard)
- Game Boy Accessories – Angry Video Game Nerd (AVGN)
- LEGIT APPS THAT PAY YOU MONEY | HOW TO EARN MONEY ONLINE
- EXTREME DIRTY GAMERTAG TROLLING 2! (Call Of Duty Ghosts)
- Bad Boys: Miami Takedown – Longplay (Nintendo GameCube)