A basic playthrough of a game that stars Jet Li. Played on an emulator as the very short pauses I make in-game are save states.
I’ve set the game’s voices to Cantonese while the game’s in Hong Kong and English while in San Francisco. You can only change the Hong Kong voices.
I tried the demo way back, thought it was cool, and got my mom to buy a used copy of the game, which I still have.
Its combat’s rather unique if not just a little repetitive, the stealth sections have a lot of B.S. moments, and both the Cantonese & English voice acting is more often than not silly.
The game’s a lot easier than I remember. The first part of the game for sure, the first Hong Kong section, is cakewalk. The difficulty finally picks up afterwards.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Disney's Tarzan (PS1) 100% Walkthrough – Part 6 – Level 5: Coming of Age (Hard)
- Game Boy Accessories – Angry Video Game Nerd (AVGN)
- LEGIT APPS THAT PAY YOU MONEY | HOW TO EARN MONEY ONLINE
- EXTREME DIRTY GAMERTAG TROLLING 2! (Call Of Duty Ghosts)
- Bad Boys: Miami Takedown – Longplay (Nintendo GameCube)