You don’t need the gym for a full body workout! Exercise balls, often referred to as fitness or stability balls, are a simple way to gain full body strengthening for any level of experience.
Using an exercise ball is a great way to gain strength, stability, and flexibility. The added challenge (and reason why they’re often called stability balls) is to keep your body stable as you work through these exercises. The result? Strong stabilizing muscles, a stronger core, and full body toning overall.
🔷 Some of the workouts we will cover in this video are:
Superman Raise Flow
High Lunge Dip + Twists
Standing Squat Lift
🔵 Ashton is using the Active Balance Fitness Ball from Epitomie Fitness.
You can get this fitness ball here:
Hang with us at:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Disney's Tarzan (PS1) 100% Walkthrough – Part 6 – Level 5: Coming of Age (Hard)
- Game Boy Accessories – Angry Video Game Nerd (AVGN)
- LEGIT APPS THAT PAY YOU MONEY | HOW TO EARN MONEY ONLINE
- EXTREME DIRTY GAMERTAG TROLLING 2! (Call Of Duty Ghosts)
- Bad Boys: Miami Takedown – Longplay (Nintendo GameCube)