Get part 2 of the lesson video & the TABS at:
Learn this arrangement with video lesson, tab, and email support.
The theme from the popular T.V. show, this arrangement is a fingerstyle piece that uses a motif to build a composition. A motif is a repeating series of notes (a.k.a: a phrase) used throughout a piece of music. The intro is the motif in this song, and it is repeated throughout the arrangement as a way to help build tension. Compare this to another famous piece that uses a motif: Beethoven’s 5th Symphony.
This arrangement was written in 6/8 and should be counted in 2 bar sections: 1 2 3 (bar 1) 4 5 6 (bar 2). The rhythms consist of quarter notes and eighth notes. I would count the bars either before and/or during playing. This will help you lock into the “feel” of the song, as it is steady and pulsing.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://partnersinsublime.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Disney's Tarzan (PS1) 100% Walkthrough – Part 6 – Level 5: Coming of Age (Hard)
- Game Boy Accessories – Angry Video Game Nerd (AVGN)
- LEGIT APPS THAT PAY YOU MONEY | HOW TO EARN MONEY ONLINE
- EXTREME DIRTY GAMERTAG TROLLING 2! (Call Of Duty Ghosts)
- Bad Boys: Miami Takedown – Longplay (Nintendo GameCube)