How can you mess up Frogger!
A reboot of the classic arcade game, Frogger on the PS1 attempted to recreate the magic of guiding a frog through traffic to reach his reptilian buddies on the other side of the river. Unfortunately the game suffers from wonky controls, blocky visuals (even for the PS1), a persistently annoying hopping noise, and confusing level design. If you hate seeing frogs meet an untimely death by at the mercy of traffic, bees, squirrels, and lava, you should avoid this game at all costs.
For more video game reviews, footage, news, and articles, visit my blog:
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://partnersinsublime.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Disney's Tarzan (PS1) 100% Walkthrough – Part 6 – Level 5: Coming of Age (Hard)
- Game Boy Accessories – Angry Video Game Nerd (AVGN)
- LEGIT APPS THAT PAY YOU MONEY | HOW TO EARN MONEY ONLINE
- EXTREME DIRTY GAMERTAG TROLLING 2! (Call Of Duty Ghosts)
- Bad Boys: Miami Takedown – Longplay (Nintendo GameCube)