A request was made that I zoom in. I filmed this before that request. I will zoom in the next video. Apologies for the inconvenience.
A quite simple Pong-like game. This part we will do the outline of the classes and the drawing of the objects (paddles, ball, and background).
I will be putting this video in my Coding Games playlist. I’m going to be programming a bunch of classic, fun arcade games like Snake, Minesweeper, Meteor Rush, Tic Tac Toe…etc. A lot of game development in the Java programming language for sure. I will be using the Eclipse IDE most of the time. These are coding for beginners tutorials. However, all coders are welcome! I post more in-depth explanations on my website if the video is not clear.
My website will have all the code (commented!) and further explanation.
Thank you for watching.
Don’t forget to follow me on all my social media platforms!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Disney's Tarzan (PS1) 100% Walkthrough – Part 6 – Level 5: Coming of Age (Hard)
- Game Boy Accessories – Angry Video Game Nerd (AVGN)
- LEGIT APPS THAT PAY YOU MONEY | HOW TO EARN MONEY ONLINE
- EXTREME DIRTY GAMERTAG TROLLING 2! (Call Of Duty Ghosts)
- Bad Boys: Miami Takedown – Longplay (Nintendo GameCube)