BUILDING THE WEALTHIEST MEDIEVAL MERCHANT EMPIRE! – Medieval Shopkeeper Simulator Gameplay
Subscribe if you like! +
Join the Discord! +
Welcome to the exciting world of medieval stack making, where our job is to create the largest merchant empire the world has ever known. Everything around us can be bought and sold, and a ton of stuff can be crafted and…also sold. Let’s get to work and start making millions.
Follow me on Twitter! +
Like me on Facebook! +
Medieval Shopkeeper Simulator on Steam! +
Watch More by GrayStillPlays:
Best Random Games:
My Summer Car:
My Little Blacksmith Shop:
ABOUT: Flashing Lights
Manage and expand your merchant empire in the kingdom! Medieval Shopkeeper Simulator is set in the Middle Ages, in which players must explore the borders of the world and properly manage their stores and objects to become the most important merchant in the kingdom.
In this adventure, the player will use his skill as a merchant to buy, bargain with customers, and deliver orders to different houses, altering the economy of the kingdom and its laws. Recipes can be marketed or become tools and decorative objects of greater value or to customize your homes and warehouses.
● Manage your stores, from ordering objects to setting prices.● The world of MSS reacts to all your decisions, including prices, support for the crown and the church and the reputation of your stores.
● Combine components and objects to create higher-value stock and exchange or sell them.
● Modify and order your employees to work one way or another depending on your style of play.
● Depending on the king or queen that governs, there will be laws that will suit you more or less depending on your financial strategy.
● During the course of the game, new events will appear that will change the way you play. For example, a global illness or a neighboring war.
● You can go from house to house fulfilling your previously accepted orders to get money or unique items.
Medieval Shopkeeper Simulator is an early access title that is in the alpha stage of development. This means that the essence of the mechanics of the game is in operation and is unlikely to change, but I still have a lot of work to do to achieve the world I imagine. Now that we move to the alpha stage, you can expect the following content in the coming months:
More real laws: For now there are only a few types of laws such as the prohibition of the sale of some objects. In the future, each king/queen will be a unique event that will have a lot of weight in the balance of the game and your way of playing. (Second quarter of 2018).
Customization of houses: You can combine different models acquired in the architect to create your dream house. (First quarter of 2018).
Storage refactoring: The management of objects will become a totally new and improved game mechanic: players can organize their stock of objects as they wish. Do you need more space to store objects? Buy and improve an empty warehouse in the city. (First quarter of 2018).
Kingdom 2.0: A new generation system by a procedure that will improve performance and allow you to explore in each game a new, different kingdom. These new realms will contain more diverse buildings, specific events, more characters and much more. (Second quarter of 2018).
End Card By Exandria:
Hello everybody, I’m Gray! I love doing let’s plays and tutorials of games, such as Happy Room, Conan Exiles, Raft, My Summer Car, Hello Neighbor, Brick Rigs, Totally Accurate Battle Simulator, and BeamNG.Drive. I’ve got at least two new videos coming out every day focusing on gameplay, tutorials, tips and tricks, and bonus videos coming out of the newest Indie games as well. Thanks for checking me out!
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://partnersinsublime.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Disney's Tarzan (PS1) 100% Walkthrough – Part 6 – Level 5: Coming of Age (Hard)
- Game Boy Accessories – Angry Video Game Nerd (AVGN)
- LEGIT APPS THAT PAY YOU MONEY | HOW TO EARN MONEY ONLINE
- EXTREME DIRTY GAMERTAG TROLLING 2! (Call Of Duty Ghosts)
- Bad Boys: Miami Takedown – Longplay (Nintendo GameCube)