My favorite game as a boy in the 1970s and 80s! And who didn’t have a friend or two that had it at their home too?
Battleship (also known as Battleships or Sea Battle) is a strategic game for two players, which is played on two grids on which each of the player’s fleet of ships are marked. Each opposing player does not know know where the ‘enemy’s’ ships are placed. Each player takes turns calling shots at the other player’s ships. The objective of the game is to destroy the opposing player’s fleet. it has been played in some form or another on paper since the early 20th century.
The game was released as a plastic board version by Milton Bradley in 1967. There are electronic versions of the game as well as apps for smart phones. A motion picture was made but hardly had any real reference to the board game seeing it was a sci-fi film.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://partnersinsublime.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Disney's Tarzan (PS1) 100% Walkthrough – Part 6 – Level 5: Coming of Age (Hard)
- Game Boy Accessories – Angry Video Game Nerd (AVGN)
- LEGIT APPS THAT PAY YOU MONEY | HOW TO EARN MONEY ONLINE
- EXTREME DIRTY GAMERTAG TROLLING 2! (Call Of Duty Ghosts)
- Bad Boys: Miami Takedown – Longplay (Nintendo GameCube)