In real life, you don’t get to choose your own name. Sure, once you’re an adult you can legally change it, but by then, you’ve already spent a large chunk of your existence already being called something.
But thankfully for the internet and video games, we are all given a second chance.
The opportunity to fully rebrand – the power to create an alter-ego that can express our identity and tell the rest of the world what we are all about.
Written by: Josh Bury (@ThrownGauntlet)
Edited by: Chris Barrow
Hosted and produced by: Miles Hacket (@miles_hackett)
Graphics by: Diego Bernal Gómez (@diegomographics)
Video Courtesy List
Music used under license from Associated Production Music LLC (”APM”).
Check out theScore esports on Android and iOS:
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow us on Facebook:
Follow us on Instagram:
Follow us on Snapchat: theScoreesports
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://partnersinsublime.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Disney's Tarzan (PS1) 100% Walkthrough – Part 6 – Level 5: Coming of Age (Hard)
- Game Boy Accessories – Angry Video Game Nerd (AVGN)
- LEGIT APPS THAT PAY YOU MONEY | HOW TO EARN MONEY ONLINE
- EXTREME DIRTY GAMERTAG TROLLING 2! (Call Of Duty Ghosts)
- Bad Boys: Miami Takedown – Longplay (Nintendo GameCube)